Monday, March 22, 2010

IT'S NOT YOUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!!

My latest experience really taught me a lot. The list of lessons that I took away from this one event is too long to go in to, but this is the most important of all. I mentioned in my last post about dealing with different types of clients, and this bride a groom were, for the most part a pleasure to work with. But I recently got a great big old lesson in dealing with the clients friends and family. With the last event that I just coordinated I heard a lot of ( and I quote) " That's not how we did it at my wedding" And this was the officiant, " I've done several weddings and I've never done it that way before". There is a very simple explaination for that people, THIS IS NOT YOU'RE WEDDING!!!!!. I wanted to yell that out so very badly, but remaining professional for me is far more important then proving someone wrong especially in the form of a good old fashioned cuss out. But I grinned and bared it at took a lesson away from it. I bet it won't happen again. So let it be said, and let it be known that Vision Possible does not buckle under pressure. It's our job to help make your vision possible and that's just what we will do inspite of any obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's ok, Leave a comment!